This activity has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward California, GPHR, PHRi, SPHRi, PHR, and SPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
Data shows that businesses who hire employees with disabilities are rewarded with increased tenure, reduction in absenteeism, and performance that is on par or better than non-disabled colleagues. These benefits decrease costs, improve employee engagement and attract new customers. All helping companies improve their bottom line.
This interactive “How To” webinar for HR Professionals, the first in a three-part series on hot topics in Disability Inclusion, will take a deep dive in Disability Disclosure vs. Self-Identification and allow participants to ask and get answers to their most pressing, and challenging questions.
Participants will learn
• ‘Self-identify’ vs. ‘Self-disclosure’ and why each is important
• The power of the interactive process – what it is and who is responsible for the process
• What can be asked and what can be shared
• Pitfalls to avoid
• Highlights of Section 503
• Best in class’ self-disclosure campaigns
• Answers to the most pressing questions challenging their peers